Agri Biomethane Country Manager (Ireland)
Our multinational client CycleØ is recruiting an Agri Biomethane Manager for Ireland. CycleØ technologies capture, process and purify methane produced by the agri-food and livestock industries, and convert them into net-zero energy.
CycleØ was founded in 2022 by Ara Partners, a multibillion investor who solely invests in decarbonisation). Ara acquired FNXlng, a Spanish company that already has a number of biomethane facilities operational across Europe.
The company has extensive experience in biogas capture and conversion via compression and liquefaction technologies for vehicular and industrial applications, as well as direct injection into existing pipeline networks. With the backing of Ara Partners, the company has the capital to grow extensively and are establishing an Irish operation.
• Experienced sales and business development executive.
• Commercial experience of negotiating and securing contracts.
• Experience of selling into farmers / agri base in Ireland.
• Experience of ongoing client management responsibility.
• +10 years’ experience with Agri or business degree.
• A team player, energetic, self-starter and trusted relationship builder
• Track record of managing and growing a P&L’s and budgeting.
• Experience of working in the biogas / Industrial gas industries.
• Technical / engineering background building smaller industrial / agri assets.
A very attractive salary, generous bonus, car etc reflecting experience and ability is available to suitable candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for career development with a very successful and growing business in the renewable energy sector.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this exciting role and would like more information, a detailed job description, further discussion or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Liam de Paor with your enquiry. Email us your CV with a cover letter ASAP. Applications by Friday August 26 please.
The de PAOR C O N S U L T A N C Y
Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland H12 F659
Tel +353 (0)49 4361158 / +353 (0)86 2557643
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org www.depaor.ie