Agri QA Compliance Manager (North Midlands of Ireland)
In order to support the continued growth of their animal feed business, our client is recruiting an experienced Quality Assurance Manager. He or she will be responsible for the development and implementation of QA Management Systems, SOP’s and Audit Schedules for raw materials, in-process and finished goods and supply chain management.
Ensure quality standards and GMP are implemented and adhered to inline with industry best practice, customer and regulatory requirements.
This will include;
– Management of the FSQM system including HACCP maintenance
– Internal Auditing and Compliance monitoring – Strong plant and process focus
– Liaising with Services and Raw Material providers/suppliers
– Implementing quality standards and procedures including associated training.
– Ensure good housekeeping, GLP and safety standards at all times.
– Liaising with customer and regulatory bodies.
– Preparation and leading factory audits
– Supporting the Technical & Manufacturing roles in product/process optimisation
– Working with the management team on strategic and KPI agendas.
– Communicating quality issues in a timely fashion.
– Degree in a science-related subject or demonstrable relevant experience in a similar role
– Minimum of three years of quality experience in the food or feed industry with a technical/quality background
A full job spec and other info are available on request. The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, laptop, phone etc.
If you meet most or all of these criteria and wish to work for a well-established market leader please email your CV and all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, H12 F659 Ireland.
Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org