Agri Store Manager Required for West Cork Coop
This busy modern store supplies livestock and tillage farmers, equestrians, pet owners, DIY-ers and gardeners with a wide range of ag chemicals, animal feed/health products, electrical goods, fertilisers, fuels, gardening equipment, paints, hardware etc.
Applicants should be energetic and enthusiastic with strong management, people and product knowledge – all driven by a passion for customer service and business development.
Reporting to the Retail Business Unit Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales and ensuring superior customer service for all Coop customers.
The ideal candidate would preferably have:
• A good knowledge of animal nutrition, livestock and tillage farming.
• Agri degree equivalent and IASIS qualification is desirable.
• Experience in a management / supervisory role in an Agri sales environment.
• The ability to build, lead and maintain an effective and motivated team.
• Excellent communication, IT and people management skills.
The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, performance bonus and a generous pension scheme. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career working with a well- established and successful Coop Society. A full job description is available on request.
If your CV meets these criteria, please write us a cover letter on your Agri background and forward all relevant details in confidence to Liam de Paor on or before Friday Oct 14. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further information.