Area Sales Manager-Large Cork Agri Business
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of a designated area within one hour of Cork city. He/she will provide technical sales advice and support to customers.
Reporting to the Business Manager responsibilities will include, the following:
- Analyse and interpret weekly, monthly and annual sales performance and take appropriate steps to meet budget targets
- Using an effective territory plan, ensure that all existing and potential customers are contacted regularly in a timely and efficient manner
- In conjunction with the management team, prepare an annual sales budget; including product details and potential new business plans.
- Maintain an up-to-date customer profile for your area and all customer contacts through the CRM system.
- Build an Agri sales team in your area including retail store personnel and maintain effective communication with the team.
- Keep up to date on developments on issues relating to milk supply, grain, new regulations etc which will impact on customer relations.
- Manage customer accounts in accordance with current credit policy, utilise the most efficient system and understand best practice.
- Ensure safe work practices are observed and ensure the requisite PPE is worn as/when required.
- Report accidents/incidents/ observations and promote a safety-first culture, quickly ID & resolve any safety hazards
The successful candidates will have a B.Agr.Sc degree or similar qualification. He/she will have relevant experience in a similar customer services/sales role.
Applicants will have strong interpersonal, communication, IT, people and presentation skills with the ability to influence others.
He/she will require a strong business acumen, sharp customer focus, be commercially aware and have good problem solving skills.
This is an excellent career opportunity with a well-established, successful and major agribusiness marketing a wide range of innovative feed and other Agri inputs. A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience, is on offer. This includes an attractive salary, performance related bonus, car/business expenses etc,
Please feel free to contact us for further information. If your CV meets these criteria send us a cover letter and all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam de Paor at the de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland. Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail email@example.com