Area Sales Manager (Ulster)
£Competitive + Car + Bonus (Uncapped)
An Area Sales Manager is required for a leading Irish manufacturer with a history of innovation and quality, servicing progressive farmers throughout Ireland, Britain and Europe with nutritional and forage products.
The Manager will drive trade sales and develop new business opportunities throughout Northern Ireland and the border counties.The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:-
- Influence and initiative, good communication, IT, interpersonal, organisational and management skills.
- Successful commercial track record in sales and management.
- High degree of personal motivation.
- Excellent track record with developing customer relationships.
- Ideally have a degree in business, nutrition or agriculture, and/or good practical experience in ruminant nutrition preferably with a first class knowledge of the dairy & beef industry.
A competitive salary, attractive bonus, executive car and remuneration package reflecting experience and ability is available to suitable candidates. Applications by Friday 28 Jan please.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this exciting role and would like a further discussion or to apply please do not hesitate to call Liam de Paor with your enquiry or CV.
The de PAOR C O N S U L T A N C Y
Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland H12 F659
Tel +353 (0)49 4361158 / +353 (0)86 2557643