Business Development Manager (Republic of Ireland)
Yara International’s Strategic ambition is growing a Nature-Positive Food Future for a growing world population. The company is active in 150 countries. The successful candidate for this new position will report to the Business Manager for Ireland
• Manage and nurture business relationships with distributors.
• Support distributors to sell all products including YaraVita and digital tools.
• Communicate the Yara story via distributors marketing channels.
• Ensure all distributors are aware of Yara’s commitment to reduce carbon footprint
• Ensure that best agronomic advice is given to customers
• Liaise with Transport Management to ensure that logistics objectives are met.
• Evaluate and report market intelligence on an ongoing basis.
• Degree in Agriculture & Agronomic competence.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience within agriculture industry.
• Drive and “can do attitude” – ability to connect at all levels of an organization.
Yara offer an attractive remuneration package including company car, pension contributions, private health, quarterly bonus etc.This is an excellent opportunity to improve your career with an innovative Agribusiness.
Please feel free to contact us for further information on this exciting full time position. If you meet most or all of these criteria please send your CV and all relevant details by email in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Cavan.
Mobile: + 353.86.2557643