Business Development Manager – South of Ireland
Auctus is a leading animal nutrition company, specialising but not exclusively in young animal nutrition to the Dairy, Beef, Sheep and Poultry sectors throughout Ireland. Due to rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Business Development Manager for the South of Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the growth of sales to our Co-Ops, Agri-Merchants and Feed Mill’s.
- Working with Sales Manager to deliver agreed sales, marketing and account KPI’s.
- Developing existing business channels and driving new business opportunities.
- Managing customer technical queries and communicating these to the Sales Manager.
- Delivering technical presentations and training on product range to customers.
- During busy periods, assist in stock management and operational duties as required.
- A degree in Agricultural Science (or similar) is preferable but not essential.
- Previous sales management experience an advantage but not essential.
- Proven sales ability with strong knowledge of Animal Feeds & Nutrition.
- MS Office skills and a willingness to learn our sales/batch tracking system.
- Ability to work on own initiative, results driven & commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, IT, people & organisation skills.
- A full clean driver’s license.
Career Prospects & Remuneration
- Opportunity to join a growing company and excellent team with career advancement possibilities.
- Attractive remuneration package and performance bonus.
- Company car, laptop & mobile phone for company business.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
If your CV meets these criteria please forward all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam de Paor. Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org