Commercial Feed Sales Manager (Donegal)
Working in conjunction with the General Manager the Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing the Smyths Daleside animal feed sales (10) and technical support teams to increase market share and maximise new business development.
Smyths Daleside Feeds has a turnover of over €35m pa and are the leading manufacturers of animal feeds in the North West of Ireland (North Connacht /West Ulster). Founded in 1865 they were acquired by Fane Valley Coop Society in 2019.
- The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the agricultural supply and animal feed manufacturing sector in Ireland.
- He/she will have a degree level qualification in Agriculture, Animal Nutrition, Science or a business related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience, ideally within the agri sector and able to demonstrate significant achievement in same.
- Able to demonstrate business acumen, commercial focus and experience of managing key customer relationships.
- Previous experience of leading and managing a sales team with experience of ruminant nutrition and diet formulation.
- Willing to do dual calls with sales executives and attend farm meetings and Agri shows in the territory.
- Experience of introducing new processes, managing change, developing and implementing budgets and team/employee KPIs.
- An enthusiastic, energetic, positive person with strong interpersonal, IT, communication, presentation, Social Media and leadership skills is required.
A very competitive salary, attractive bonus, pension scheme, executive car and remuneration package reflecting experience and ability is available to suitable candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for career development with a very successful and growing cross border Agri-Food business.
A full job description is available on request. If you believe you meet the requirements of this exciting role please email us your CV with a cover letter ASAP.
Applications by Friday 25 February please.
The de PAOR C O N S U L T A N C Y
Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland H12 F659
Tel +353 (0)49 4361158 / +353 (0)86 2557643
E-mail email@example.com www.depaor.ie