Dairy Efficiency & Sustainability Manager (Bandon Coop)
To improve the profitability of members by providing best in class advice to milk suppliers and farmers, Bandon Coop is recruiting a Dairy Efficiency & Sustainability Manager. This is a senior position and the successful candidate will report to the Agri Business Unit Manager & the CEO.
• Work closely with Quality Manager and relevant stakeholders to maximise participation.
• Provide advisory services to suppliers/farmers via Heifer Rearing, Grass, Soil & Breeding Programmes.
• Provide technical advice on nutrition and support new entrants to Dairy Efficiency programmes.
• Regular communications to update suppliers and farmers using farm visits, newsletters & social media
• Organise farm events & webinars on relevant issues such as, breeding, nutrition, sustainability etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Third level education ideally from an Agri related discipline
• Excellent communication, IT, interpersonal & organising skills
• Team working / ability to work collaboratively
• Enthusiastic, energetic, focused and self-motivated
The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, company car, pension, business expenses and other benefits one would expect from an excellent employer.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your longer term Agri career with a West Cork Coop with three very successful business units –Agri, Retail division and the Dairy Products divisions.
Please feel free to contact us for a full job description and further information.
If you meet most or all of these criteria for this exciting role please send your CV and all relevant details in confidence by Friday Sep 9th to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan H12 F659.
Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail email@example.com