Engineering Manager Position Major Animal Feed Miller, Co. Longford.
The plant consists of 3 highly automated manufacturing plants with a power requirement of +4MW. The plant has +500,000 t of manufacturing capacity. It is highly integrated with the food chain and is regulated by the Dept of Agriculture and the EPA.
It is a high volume 24 / 7 plant with a lean production emphasis. The successful applicant will report to the CEO & key requirements are as follows:
- A solid engineering background in a larger manufacturing environment
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- A detailed understanding in mechanical, electrical and automation engineering
- A strong record of man management and motivation skills
- Experience and a good knowledge of Animal feed milling very desirable
- A can-do attitude, very focused, and a problem solver.
The company has experienced considerable growth over the last few years and has made considerable investment in its facilities. This is a challenging but rewarding role for an energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, IT and interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer. This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your Agribusiness career working with a market leading animal feed business.
A full job description is available on request. Please feel free to contact us for further information on this exciting position. The company also wishes to recruit a process engineering graduate. If you meet most or all of these criteria please send your CV and all relevant details by email in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Cavan.
The de PAOR C O N S U L T A N C Y
Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland H12 F659
Tel +353 (0)49 4361158 / +353 (0)86 2557643
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org www.depaor.ie