Feed Sales Specialist for Cavan Monaghan & adjacent area
Our client Fane Valley Coop is recruiting a Feed Sales Specialist to increase feed sales to new and existing customers. The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director and provide technical advice and support on nutrition, diet formulation and feeding practice.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- To deliver a strategy to grow feed sales and increase market share within the sales territory and maximise new business development opportunities;
- To liaise with the sales and technical team to assist in the development of a product range best suited to the feeding requirements of customers.
- Keep up to date with competitors’ activities and market trends;
- Maintain a prospect management system for new customers and update relevant information.
- Liaise with management re product development, formulations, quality of service and customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Ensure that customer debt is managed according to agreed terms;
- Monthly reporting of relevant management and financial information.
- Make presentations to farmer groups & represent Fane Valley at meetings, shows, exhibitions etc.
This is a challenging but rewarding role for an energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, IT and interpersonal skills. An attractive salary is on offer, travel and other expenses are reimbursed. A performance related bonus, company pension scheme, health care plan is also available.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your Agribusiness career working with an innovative and successful coop.
If your CV meets these criteria please email us a CV and a cover letter on your Agribusiness background in confidence to Liam de Paor on or before Friday May 26. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further information.
The de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland.