General Manager/Managing Director Designate, North Midlands, Ireland
Our client is a well-established Agribusiness in the North Midlands of Ireland with a turnover of over €3m pa. They have an active technical sales force supplying leading feed additives and ingredients for pig, poultry & ruminant markets. To continue market share growth in Britain & Ireland our client is seeking to recruit at a senior management level as the current MD plans to retire within one year.
- You will grow the company business reporting to the managing director.
- Develop and achieve strategic goals and deliver operational budgets.
- Build upon an established customer base with significant growth potential.
- Introduce new products and secure more customers in Britain & Ireland.
- Educated to degree level with an Agri or farming background.
- Technical sales experience & a good knowledge of the feed industry.
- Proven track record in managing and achieving business growth.
- Ability to work independently and to engage others effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, IT, communication and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinker with drive, enthusiasm, and a desire for success
Further info available on request. The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, company car, pension scheme, private health insurance and business expenses. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director
If you meet most or all of these criteria please send your CV and all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland. Tel +353.49.4361158 Mobile + 353.86.2557643 E-mail recruit @depaor.ie