Major Feed Mill Production Manager (Co. Longford)
A large modern multi species animal feed mill in Co Longford is recruiting a Production Manager. The successful applicant is required to effectively handle the day to day management of the feed operations, personnel and site.
Reporting to the Senior Management team and CEO, you will demonstrate levels of performance that meets the commercial requirements of the business whilst maximizing efficiency, service, quality, health and safety on a best cost framework.
The company has experienced considerable growth over the last few years and has made considerable investment in its facilities. This is a challenging but rewarding role for an energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, IT and interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer. This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your Agribusiness career working with a market leading animal feed business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations, organisation of 50/60 personnel and the manufacture of required tonnages
- Develop a site structure which enables the production and delivery of feed of consistently good quality.
- Improve leadership, team building and empowerment skills of individual managers to ensure performance target and budgets are met.
- Demonstrate leadership and motivation together with the creation of a team that readily accepts responsibility and ownership
- Maintain HACCP systems to Company requirements & champion the Continuous Improvement Programme
- Maintain hygiene standards and the implementations of all procedures. Ensure an adequate maintenance programme is devised and implemented
A full job description is available on request. Please feel free to contact us for further information on this exciting position. The company also wishes to recruit a process engineering graduate. If you meet most or all of these criteria please send your CV and all relevant details by email in confidence ASAP to Liam De Paor, de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Cavan.
Tel +353 49 4361158 / +353 86 2557643 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org