Ruminant Nutritionist Required for North East Leinster
Our client is a well-respected Agribusiness in North Leinster who are recruiting a Ruminant Nutritionist to fill a current vacancy. His or her role are the provision of technical advice to livestock customers and support the technical guidelines for current & new feed products.
- Co-ordinate the feed technical message including the development of informative articles and on-line content on animal nutrition
- Design and deliver animal nutrition presentations to sales staff and customers
- Develop new ruminant products and services including customer research
- Assist in the development of seasonal feed formulation guidelines
- New product development with third parties, which deliver value for customers
- Provision of a farm-level feed formulation service and nutrient plans for customers
- Strong knowledge of ruminant nutrition within the dairy & beef sectors
- Experience of R & D, project management and delivery
- Good communication & technical presentation skills to various audiences
- Ability to motivate others and build effective teams
- A focus on innovation and a drive to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work alone and with a team member in a competitive environment
- A postgraduate qualification in ruminant nutrition would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career by working with a well-established, successful and innovative Agribusiness.
The attractive remuneration package includes a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme, life/health insurance, pension scheme etc. A full job description for this position and other information is available on request.
Suitable candidates from Ireland, Britain or the EU can forward a CV and all relevant details in confidence ASAP to Liam de Paor.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
The de Paor Consultancy, Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland
Tel +353 49 4361158 / +353 86 2557643 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org