Due to continued expansion our Irish Agribusiness client, a leader in nutritional forage products is looking to expand its current team with the addition of this new position to support its national, British and international markets.
Overall Business Goals:
- Provide technical support & training to sales personnel and distributors.
- Set-up, manage and review all diet formulation requests from farmer customers.
- Provide technical support to Export Sales Manager & International distributors
- Help and technically assist sales of specialist products in Ireland
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Ag Science or equivalent degree and a good knowledge of Ruminant Nutrition.
- A good working knowledge of nutrition software and IT skills.
- Excellent communication, people and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel in Ireland and some international travel.
A competitive salary, attractive bonus, executive car and remuneration package reflecting experience and ability is available to suitable candidates. Applications by Friday 28 Jan please.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this exciting role and would like a further discussion or to apply please do not hesitate to call Liam de Paor with your enquiry or email us your CV with a cover letter ASAP.
The de PAOR C O N S U L T A N C Y
Loreto Road, Carrickane, Cavan, Ireland H12 F659
Tel +353 (0)49 4361158 / +353 (0)86 2557643